Monday, January 4, 2016

Off The Grid

Yes, it has been some time since I have posted. I have been super busy and been neglecting my blog. I promise to have some more content up very soon.

In the meanwhile. I just want to wish a very Happy New Year to my crew throughout the country. Those of us that battle problem vehicles on a daily basis. I wish nothing but the best for the coming year. I am grateful to be surrounded by some very good people in the industry from all over the United States and Canada.

Speaking of good people I want to take a moment to acknowledge a good friend of mine Dave Macholz. Dave is an automotive instructor at Suffolk County Community College. He recently has received a very well deserved promotion. The automotive program he is involved in is top notch and will only get better with him steering the way. In addition Dave has been writing in the trade magazines and is a training instructor for WorldPac. Having attended a Toyota class Dave did last month I can attest to the quality Dave is presenting. Hopefully, in the next couple of months Dave and I can collaborate on some local training.

Also take a look at my buddy Mike's website www.advancedmobilediagnostics.com

Mike and I work the same region and sometimes the same shops. We respect each other and each others business. We talk to each other every day and bounce ideas off of each other often. Never can have enough good people that is for sure.


Be back soon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment