Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some more words.....

Since I created this blog a couple of months ago I have recieved some great feedback from my peers. The main purpose of this blog is to promote my business and foster my love of writing. I have had over 1500 views of my blog. Mostly from here in the United States and Canada.  But, there have been some Germany, England, Mexico, and such. I wanted to say thank you to all for checking it out and reading. I have had some private e-mails as well from do it yourselfer's, techs, and shop owners as well. I would like to see more interaction between myself and the people that are reading my posts. Leave a comment or comments. Don't be shy. What would you like to see me discuss? Is there an issue that you would like to see how I approach it? Scantool questions? Anything? I hope to hear from you all. Thanks again.  

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering if you have come across any of the for Windstar vans with fuel system electrical demons such as no signal, voltage drops on the way to the pump etc. Would love some info on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering if you have come across any of the for Windstar vans with fuel system electrical demons such as no signal, voltage drops on the way to the pump etc. Would love some info on those!

    ReplyDelete